What is the website for?
The website is designed to act as both the main site for the CGIAR NGO, and as a hub for the huge range of content made available by all the consortium members.
The brief was, in effect, this list:
- Web design based on the new branding guidelines
- Designs for page layouts, style elements, typography, graphical elements
- Unify and clearly present the information generated by the various Centres and CRPs
- Create a central entry point for visitors to find the main governing bodies of CGIAR
- Shift the emphasis from ‘the institution’ to ‘content and research’
- Increase the unity of the Centres, CRPs, Fund and Consortium Office through consistent design and branding
- Communicate clearly what CGIAR is and what it does
There was, of course, a lot more to it than that and [Read more…] about WordPress In-Action: CGIAR NGO